I got my letter in the  AZ Republic, answering an editorial "Why veto a miracle?"before Bush issued his veto.  Support of the veto came from a Jennifer  Clark "legislative analyst" wih The Center for Arizona Policy", a tax deductible religious based organization complete with picture of James Dobson and instructions for registering voters in church, claiming the superiority of 70 ASCR treatments for disease.  I called the paper and was told to go ahead and submit my rebuttal which I did.

My point is this - I was printed because I was ahead of the news and so was The Center for Arizona Policy.

Can someone send me the source for the 9 ASC treatments in case we get to have a debate?

Thanks, Ray