I talked to Matt 1-202-224-5754 in Senator Coburns's office this AM.  Matt had called me back yesterday to press the case for ASCs.

Apparently they've ditched the religious argument and are simply claiming that  ASCs have yielded treatments for PD, etc., that ESCR has gone on for over 20 years without results.  That we think ESCs are the "holy grail",   ESCR  is not banned but is just no good.  Matt seemed to feel I should be grateful and elated that Turner got 4-5 year reprieve from PD.  At least the Turner experiment is receiving attention.  He promised to email me right away the PD treatments, etc., but I haven't gotten them yet, maybe I will.

It was good of him to call and talk to me.  He  is a nice enthusiastic young guy who I'm sure would welcome a call from a PWP.  I told him to "keep it up" as we who have PD know we are not being treated with ASCs and there were going to eventually be a lot of angry people when they wake up.

I strangle when I try to speak, so it would be great if someone who can talk would call him.

Ray