Dear Senator Shelby:

If I didn't have Parkinson's disease I would still beg you to vote for HR 810 next week.

There are NO ADULT STEM CELL TREATMENTS FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE as opponents of embryonic SCR claim.

Dennis Turner confirmed to me on 4-24-06 that his PD had returned, but he is still on that phoney "cures" list.  There are only 9 not 65 diseases currrently receiving ASC treatments.

Please, no  additions, amendments or substitute "cover" bills to HR 810.

Thank you.
Rayilyn Brown
Surprise, AZ
623-584-5869