The Philly Inquirer ran my letter to the editor today: http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/editorial/15113909.htm

Unfortunately, they censored the best parts(highlighted in red). Why would they do that?. Here's what I sent them:

It's unbelievable. President Bush vetoed the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act to deprive myself and millions of Americans of the best chance for a cure for some of our most debilitating diseases. I have Parkinson's Disease and for ten years I've been waiting and hoping for a cure so I can have my life back. The most vexing thing is that Bush's reasoning makes no sense at all. You see, there are over 400,000 frozen embryo's in existense today. Bush wants to flush them down the toilet, discard them or otherwise throw them away. I want scientists to use them in the name of improving the lives of millions of Americans. The real problem is that President Bush is a sniveling coward so weak and morally bankrupt that he bows to pressure from the radical religious right instead of acting on behalf of the majority of the American people.

Rob