hey mary ann

i think the cullings are usually explained as being necessary because it is
impossible to tell which animals are infected because of incubation
periods.   its been the same story with mad cow, hoof and mouth, sars,
etc.   scrapie sounds a lot more contagious than mad cow.   is it possible
to feed your sheep a vegetarian diet?