Workshop 5 on February 24, 2006, of the World Parkinson Congress was
titled:  Domestic & International Policy On Stem Cell Research.  I have
a 12MB audio file in RealPlayer format of the question-and-answer part
of that session.  (I asked a question.)  If you would like a copy of
that audio file, please send me (NOT THE LIST) a blank message with the
subject above.  Send the blank message to:  [log in to unmask]
Bruce