> Prions are not viruses, slow or otherwise.  Prion diseases are indeed
> progressive, like PD, but to the best of my knowledge no one has made a
> connection between the two.

Scientists who are now looking into links between our guts and our brains are
taken more and more seriously now.
Someone some time ago sent me something about the Marshall Protocol
(www.marshallprotocol.com).
I was very busy at the time and didnīt have time to look into it. Shall do.
Has anyone heard anything about it or tried it?
Maryse cg JOhn 77,17