This should be required reading for all PWP:
I was finally able to print, read
and make notes on the 3 scientists analysis of the 65 "treatments".  Boy am
I madder yet, even the 9 that got a "yes" do not help everyone!.   The words
I keep seeing were "some patients", "remission", chemo adjunct - stronger chemo,
difficulty finding genetic match, side effects, death, risky, not curative,
early diagnosis, not advanced tumors. It seems to me many of these could be
applied to standard treatments like Sinemet or DBS.
I may try another letter where I summarize this  material.
Ray