Dear Sherry,
My husband has had Parkinson's for 20 years and has had many ups and  downs.
It sounds to me like it is his medicines.  I know Requip has a  bad reaction
in some people causing hallucinations and some compulsive  behavior  If you
have discussed this with his Neurologist and he has not  addressed it, I would
go some where else for a second opinion.  There  are some great web sites that
can help you also.  Here  are two that we use:
(http:[log in to unmask])      this web site is great and they will try to answer your
questions.  www,parkinsonlieberman,org I have had many questions answered at this web
site over the years.    Hope this helps and if I can be of any  help, please
email me.

          Jane