Gerry, our prayers are certainly with you and Brig.  We hope to hear again soon
that Brig has made a rapid and complete recovery.

It has been six years since we attended the PAN forum along with you, and we
met a lot of people there.  It's hard to tie names to faces after a
long time like
that, so perhaps it will be useful to others on the list to add that
photographs of
Brignal and you appear on my website:

http://www.ccastle.org

On the home page, click on "Arthur Hirsch"
On the next page, click on "Click here to go to the Parkinson Photos."
On the next page, click on "2000 Public Policy Forum are here too."
Brig will be in the third photo on that page.

Some of the other wonderful people that you - and we - have met are
also on that website.  I have not had the time nor inclination to complete
the photo index nor to update the links, but you are welcome to browse
through the photos and the rest of the site.

Some ads may come up.  That's the "cost" of having a free site.  Sorry.

Art