Judd and Marie's site is http://www.questforcure.net.  Under "Log In" in the
left column, click on "New Account Signup."  That should do it.  Do what it
asks.  You'll get a prompt e-mail back from Marie, most likely.  If for some
reason you have a problem, search around on the site.  YOu're likely to find
an e-mail address or a phone number.  Scott

>===== Original Message From Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
>IF anyone knows how to contact Judd and Marie  would you share that knowledge
with me.  They are associated with a web site that I want to join but am not
able to for some unknown reason.  I hope they can assist me.

>Thanks

>Tom McCreary

Scott E. Antes
Department of Anthropology