Congratulations Greg, and AJ for a wonderful presentation.  Thank you  for
all your work, and dedication over the years.  I   have repeatedly said there so
many wonderful people in this PD  community.
First apology, I just hit reply and the other day, meant my note to go
directly to Greg and AJ.

Second, Brig is in Rehab because now they hope the bleed will heal its  self.
 They probably would have operated, but with Parkinson's they are  being very
cautious.  He has a terrible time at time with Sundowners, only  out of his
environment, and I am at my wit's end to correct this.
Gerry