Gerry,

I'm sorry ya'll are having to endure this part of the damn disease.   It
really does get tiresome, doesn't it?  I pray that Brig will make a full
recovery.  Give him a hug for me and tell him "the queen of dixie" sends  her best
wishes and prayers.  The confusion you spoke of really doesn't  surprise me.  I
see it so often.  He should clear up once you're back  in familiar territory
and on your normal routine of daily activities.  I  know that it is hard to
endure while it's happening, though.  Hang in  there, sweetie!  You;re one of the
strongest women I know.

Terrie