Dear Gerry,
                      Please don't feel obligated to answer, as you must have
your hands - and head-full just now. I just want to tell you that Deirdre
went through a period of falling that seems to have subsided, thank God, as I was
walking around with my heart in my throat, never knowing when.... . I
understand the concerns about cognition loss, of course. As PD progresses, we cling
to our loved one's intelligence as their other aspects fade, one by one.
                      As a hospital based chaplain, I see couples holding on
to that as if it were a veritable life boat, and so it becomes for them. Love
conquers all.

                                              Stephen
ps - Do at least one small nice thing for yourself on this beautiful Sonday
we are given.