Just in case someone besides me didn't get the message earlier in the year:

As of January 1, 2006 MEDICARE not only combined Physical and Speech
Therapies,
it limited each MEDICARE patient to $1,740/yr  Occupational Therapy has its
own $1.740.

 The notice I received very recently stated that if one goes over the limit,
secondary insurance may not pay when MEDICARE payments cease.  As a result
the patient will be responsible for any balances.  These requirements do not
apply, so the message indicated,  to therapy within the hospital setting.

Lately, there have been numerous messages about upcoming surgeries that will
require rehab.   I thought a reminder was in order.

 In caring and friendship,