Thanks Greg and AJ, I really appreciate your wishes.  Amazing, I rec'd  more
good wishes from my Newfoundland Dog list than I did from the PD one.   We are
hanging in there, I am afraid dementia is coming with this one.  He  will go
from ICU, to a transition trauma unit, then to a room, to rehab, and
hopefully home.  Have to admit to you, a little scared this is it.
Love,
Gerry
PS Is Joan's e-mail still the same, I would like to just let her  know.