Hi Gerry,
I know you and Brig only by your postings and the good
things I hear and read about you in the Parkinson's
community. It is a cliche to say that my thoughts and
prayers  are with you both,but it is true. I saw in one of
your postings that you were afraid Brig was "sundowning."
As I'm sure you know, PWP's may be prone to
hallucinations/dementia, due both to meds taken and the
disease itself. Add to that the trauma of his fall -is he
hospitalized?-and it is understandable. Even people with
so-called "normal" brains become unhinged during
hospitalization. As a former pysch nurse and a current PWP,
I offer a suggestion. If your physician agrees, don't be
afraid of a low-dose of the anti-psychotics Seroquel or
Clozaril. It appears that they are well tolerated by those
with Parkinson's disease, and I have seen them work
wonders. It is what I attend to do when, further down the
road, I walk in Brig's shoes. If you already know this, or
I am out of line, forgive me.
Take good care,
Carole Hercun