Gerry,

  Our prayers are with you and Brig as he recovers from the lastest assault you two have been hit with by this disease. You are right, after 20 years it could have worse, but you shouldn't have to go through 20 years of PD in the first place. Another reason to find a President who knows that "creation science" is an oxymoron.

  Hang in There,

  Greg and AJ

Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  For all who remember us, Brig fell, broke bones in his face, small bleed in
the brain, and is in ICU here in the valley. After 20 years dealing with
this disease, it could have been a lot worse.
Any extra prayers around, I would appreciate them(if I won't get into
trouble for saying).
We have been members of this community for a long time, and have met many
wonderful people.
Gerry and Brig

                                  "Willy Loman never made a lot of money. His name was never in the paper. He's not the finest character that ever lived. But he's a human being, and a terrible thing is happening to him. So attention must be paid...Attention, attention must finally be paid to such a person." - Arthur Miller - Death of a Salesman