Gerry,

  Was so sorry to hear about Brig's fall.Both of you have fought so very hard to find an end to this cruel disease.

  You were among the first people I met at the PAN FORUM.You are special and my thoughts are with you for better times.

  It was good also to get A rt Hirsch's e- mail and web site.The pics of the Forum brought back memories.I know that I was very optimistic then and now I hope that those who are young will see a cure.I also wonder what has happened  to some of those who attended the early Forums.

  Again, Gerry, my very best to Brig on a good recovery from his fall.

Hugs,

  Lorraine Jeffe