Gerry,
I'm so sorry to hear about Brig' s injury. I know how hard you and
Brig have worked to defeat this awful disease. My thoughts and
prayers are with you both.
Linda

-- Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
For all who remember us, Brig fell, broke bones in his face, small
bleed in
the brain, and is in ICU here in the valley.  After 20 years dealing
with
this disease, it could have been a lot worse.
Any extra prayers around, I would appreciate them(if I won't get into
trouble for saying).
We have been members of this community for a long time, and have met
many
wonderful people.
Gerry and Brig

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: