Marvelous idea, you all know about the NPF's card that specifies I am  not
intoxicated, I have Parkinson's.  These have been available for years  to carry
in your wallet.
Brig fell at home two years ago, and was taken by ambulance to a local
hospital.  Kept saying, card, card.  The trauma doctor said he must be  delusional,
and for a minute I thought he is, then "card" hit me.  He was  telling
them(and he had not been drinking or driving) that he had a card in  his wallet to
explain what had happened(falling because of PD). Extremely  important, if you
still drive, to carry this or something similar on you.

Brig is still in hospital and still confused.
Gerry