I use the blue tinted glasses when in the sun.......as well as in some
interior lighting situations (museums, theaters, pink tinted florescent
lighting.........).  I definitely have more problems in some lighting  situations with
my gait as well as with tremor.

I get my prescription glasses (for vision correction) at Lenscrafters  and
use their standard darkest blue tinted lens .......it is Blue #3.  I  assume
this might be a standard color within the industry.

I have suggested others simply try blue tinted sunglasses from their local
big box discount store or the corner drug store.  Make sure the lens is  blue
and not just the outside "metallic looking" coating (what I call LA-PD
glasses.....look like they are blue, but the lens if viewed from  the wearers side is
actually brown or green).  You can tell while  standing near the counter if
you have any improvement with these glasses or  not.....no need to make a
purchase if they won't be beneficial.

I have used this aid for the past 10 years...was dx with young onset
Parkinsons about 16 years ago.

Sincerely,
Rita Weeks