We all owe Diane Wysak a big thank you for all her hard work contacting congressional candidates about stem cell research.  This is a gargantuan task, but one I think is necessary if we ever hope to get anywhere. She has received some positive responses.   I still see letters to editors and columnists touting how ASCs are curing Parkinson's and other diseases.  You'd think the  public would  question why we are not all in better shape if these claims were true.   Unfortunately, lying is the hallmark of this administration and its supporters and it has worked well, hasn't it?

Ray