I am new to the list and this is my first message - any advice is
welcome. I was diagnosed as having Parkinson's in Feb 2005.

My question is - any info or hunches as to when AZILECT (rasagiline
tablets) for Parkinson's disease will be approved in Canada.

Background info -  February 22, 2005, European Commission issued a
Marketing Authorisation valid throughout the European Union for the
medicinal product AZILECT; and May 17, 2006, AZILECT received approval
from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

Thanks,

Dick Beaumont