Several years ago Judy Hazlett gave a speech at the Annual
Parkinson's Conference in London, Ontario, about how she had worked
on the development of a presentation for the Toronto Police
Department about Parkinson's and its effects upon automobile
drivers.  At the time I thought it a great idea, and I offered to
help spread the presentation over Canada and the U.S.A.   We never
did get together on it, and I have no idea as to whether or not
anything more has been done as far as spreading the presentation
beyond the Toronto area.

If we could use some of Judy's experience as a guideline, perhaps we
would not have to "reinvent the wheel" all over the world.

Art