Aloha all,
I found this group on a Parkinson's website.  My intent is to lurk and learn.
My father has slow progressing Parkinson's and the symptoms are becoming more pronounced.  Harry lives alone.  He is ashamed of what is happening to him and it is not easy to talk with him about it.  I am thinking about joining a PD support group to help me cope.  Maybe this is the group!  Harry lives in Las Vegas and I live on the Big Island, Hawaii.  I speak with him three times a week and visit him twice a year.
I look forward to learning from all of you.

Diana Woods
Kamuela Hawaii