Hello all!

I wanted to thank all of you who completed my online survey. I am
most appreciative. I also wanted to extend an invitation to those who
have not completed the survey yet that there is still time to complete it.

As a reminder, my name is Christopher Swearingen. I am a current
doctoral student at the Medical University of South Carolina and have
been involved in research for more than a decade, primarily in
rheumatoid arthritis but for the last two years Parkinsons.

I am currently conducting a survey on caffeine beverage use in
individuals with Parkinson's. If you are an individual with
Parkinson's and have not completed this survey yet, I ask that you
complete the online survey found at

http://survey.itlab.musc.edu/public/survey.php?name=PD_Caffeine

It should take no more than fifteen minutes to complete and is
completely anonymous. No personal identifying information will be
recorded or kept for any reason.

This research is conducted with the approval of the Medical University
of South Carolina's Institutional Review Board (#16526). If you any
questions regarding this research, please visit
http://research.musc.edu/ori/irb/home.htm for contact information.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all. I may not
know the answers, but I will try to put you in touch with someone who can.

Thanks again for your assistance!
~c
Christopher Swearingen
Department of Biostatistics, Bioinformatics & Epidemiology
Medical University of South Carolina
135 Cannon Street Suite 303
Charleston, SC 29425

email: [log in to unmask]

Confidentiality Statement: This email and any attached documents are
confidential and legally privileged. This information is intended only for the
use of the individuals or entities listed above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the
sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.