Everybody is different.  In my case, Mirapex (as well as Requip
and Lisuride in an NIH clinical trial) caused changes both in
night-time sleep patterns and daytime sleepiness.

In general, my daytime sleepiness does not seem to depend on how
how much sleep I got the night before.   My night-time sleep is
fragmented, i.e., I wake up frequently and find it easy to get up
and be wide awake.  On the other hand, if I force myself not to
get up, I do fall asleep again.  (Mirapex seems to be better than
the others in this regard.)

I am also finding that I need less night-time sleep than before
PD to put in a full day's work, and I find it much easier to get
up in time to go to work.  I rarely sleep past 8:00 even when I
can or when I have been up late the night before.

Recently, I have started taking Provigil, which is very helpful
with the daytime sleepiness.  The only trouble is it costs $3,000
per year and my insurance has refused to pay.