Cindy.   Thanks for your response and greeting.  It was good to hear
from someone who did not present with tremors.  I'm thinking we are
probably fortunate in that respect, and the fact that he was older when
diagnosed.  It may be that other PD symptoms may be slow to catch up
with him.  He's going to ask his neuro about the Mirapex next time he
talks with him. Another good thing is that he is continuing to go to
his health club 3 -4 days a week and they have introduced him to some
kind of a 'ball' exercise that helps with his balance and strengthening
his lower body.

Thanks again,
Jackie Smith