Amanda, Al also experienced a "shot in the arm" with Mirapex. It never did make him sleepy. He has taken it for many years and it has lost much of it's effectiveness now, but before, it was great for giving him his energy back. Cindy CG for Al 66/54/53

Amanda Phillips <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  I'm puzzled - everyone says Mirapex can make you sleepy, but I've been more
alert since taking it - family, friends, work colleague confirm this, so it's
not wishful thinking.
As to falling asleep while driving, where I live, sheer terror should keep
any driver awake !