I am so sorry to hear about Brig. And very sorry for all you both have been through these last years..........God bless you both as you make some very difficult decisions. Cindy CG for Al 66/54/53

Gerry Haines <[log in to unmask]> wrote:  Brig did not have tremors for the past 20 years, but PD has finally caught
up with him. He has taken a bad fall and we may be looking at a nursing
facility, as his short term memory seems to be shot. He is very, very confused, I
knew it was coming, but thought I still had some time, I don't remember
life without this disease since it came on at 46, and he is now 67.
Not easy.....
Gerry