You can find the posting about the survey in the list archives:
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-
online.com/parkmail1.2/2006c/msg00371.html

But when i tried clicking on the link to the survey - it was no
longer active.
Linda

-- [log in to unmask] wrote:
Several weeks ago there was a request for participants in a study
of  PD and
caffeine.I would like to participate, but can't find the address. Does
anyone know whom I should contact and possibly the  address????

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]