Debbie

Parkinsons is called a 'designer' disease because each of us has
different problems and the meds are different.  I have been saddled with
it for 15 years and just when I think  I have one problem under control,
another shows its head.  There are days when I am so tired that I don't
think I can even drive home. I usually take as nap during the day and
sometimes manage to get two naps in.  I have been on Requip for 6 years
and have been on Stalevo 2+ years.  What bothers me the most is that I
never know when the meds will not work so every day is different.  Hang
in there and keep your chin up.  Any time I start to feel sorry for
myself, I know that there are people worse off than I am.
Pam