Sally-Beth—

            Received my copy of REED in Review yesterday—great stuff!  (Always good to find one’s name in the index.)  This is just an elbow joggle about the NEH report.  Mainly what I need is what was accomplished July 2004-June 2006 on projects other than London, which you covered in the Mellon report.  A couple of things NEH asks for in the report that I’m not sure I’ve covered well before:

--Audiences: what info do we have about audiences for the work, especially anything quantitive?  E.g., I imagine you have figures re: use of the patrons web site.  Any other similar data I could wow them with?

--Evaluation: it strikes me that at least a couple of kinds of evaluation of REED as a whole, if not the work of the past two years, have been done: REED in Review itself incl. some evaluation, and there was the site visit, etc. in which Bill Ingram was one of the visitors.  I think I could probably find the official name of that evaluation in the Exec materials, but you probably have it at the front of your mind—as well as, perhaps, a summary of its findings?

I will mention that we send NEH a copy of each volume on publication, but will also send a copy of the brochure (I kept one for myself, but will sacrifice) as additional evidence of REED’s success.  Think that’s it for the moment.  cheers,

            Peter