Pam,
I too have begun to experience a lot ofmuscle and joint pain as the PD
progresses.  I liken it to having fibromyalgia.  Four asprin knocks the pain
down for a short time, plus exercise.  I have been waking up in pain, and to
with this because I find that with too much Sinimet, I get "lucid dreams."
Rainy weather exacerbates the pain.  Literally, I feel your pain.  Keep
moving, David