If you change ISPs or wish your Parkinsn email to go to a different email
address the simple answer is send me a message with your name and old email
address and the new email address.

If you do not replace the MyFirstName and MyLastName when you subscribe, we
will not know what to call you when we reply to your postings. Please use
your name. If for some reason you subscribed and didn't include your name
email me and I will fix it.

If you want to know it all about subscribing or managing your own
subscription to Parkinsn go to:

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/archive/sub.html

Some by mistake are sending their emails to Parkinsn in html. Html is used
by email programs to allow the use of fancy fonts. Html is not as efficient
on the email systems of those of us that don't live in the US or Canada but
rely on slow dial-up to get our email.

Setup up your email program to send only TEXT and do not attach any
pictures or word processor files. If what you want to share is in one of
those formats open that program and highlight all of the text and copy it.
Create a message to Parkinsn and in the body of the message Paste the
copied text. Be aware that if the page you are copying has graphics they
will  be transferred to your email if it is set up to send html instead of
plain TEXT.

Articles on the net generally have a page for printing that has no graphics
and is formatted for email. Use that page for copying text off of the page.

One last thought is what is appropriate for posting to an international
support list like this is found at:

http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkinsn.html

Barbara Patterson and I encourage you to participate, after all, there are
other things besides interest in stem cells that bind us together.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn