I have been diagnosed with PD for 4 1/2 yearsl.    Recently my balance has gone haywire resulting in numerousw falls and trips to the ER.   I feel that I am getting worse on a daily basis. I am looking for any suggestions that anyone has for help.    I attend an exercise class twice a week for PD patients - stretchihg, resistancel, some light  weights. I also hava a weekly seswsion with a deep tissure massagae therapist.

I am truly to the point where I will try almost anything!!! Any suggestiopns?

Thanks
CArol