I rarely post but read everything that is posted on this list.  I was
always healthy until recently and it seems like I am constantly going to
the doctor, but I think that is part of the aging process.  I was
diagnosed with Parkinsons at age 50 and am 65 now.  Lately I seem to have
a lot of pain.  It really started when I bent over to pick something off
the floor.  I attributed that to old age; however, I seem to hurt all the
time.  I wake up at night and I hurt all over.  Many times I get up and
take something for the pain but then I can never get back to sleep.  I am
wondering if anyone is experiencing this problem.  Would appreciate your
suggestions and comments.
Pam