I would really appreciate some imput on walkers.----that you like and why.

  For about 2 years I've had a Dana Douglas Rollator INfiniti 500.It has been terrific and has seen a lot of use and wear from me.It has been on all sorts of terrain and even been mired in mud.

  Yesterday the right rear wheel was run over.This is also the wheel with the part that permits the walker to go over curbs.Needlees to say a Holiday Weekend is not the best time for this to happen.Fortunately, I was able to obtain a loaner,but that is temporary.

  Dana Douglas is a Canadian Company.The wheels were wide which made it sturdy.
  The only minus is that it is most clumsy and hard to get in the car.When I'm on I can really scoot around.It is really well made and has taken some really hard wear from me.

  Thanks for any help !!

  Lorraine Jeffe

  .