My name is Judy and my husband has just been diagnosed as having parkinsons.
We know very little about the disease and his Dr. doesnt take time to
explain anything to us. We are currently looking into getting a new Dr.
My husbands left hand and arm constantly shake and he is having a lot of
pain with it.The Dr put him on azilect but it didnt even slow down the
tremor, so now he is on sinement. He has been on it only a few days so it is
too soon to tell if its going to help.
 We dont know what to expect as far as how pd progresses, willl he be in a wheelchair, he already seems to be losing balance, does it affect the mind, will he eventually have to go to a nursing home? I feel like I need a parkinsons book for dummies. We would appreciate any info anyone can gi
ve us.