This is a great site and reminder that it is people of faith who are truly the real leaders in the fight for embryonic stem cell research, not agnostics like myself.   Atheists and agnostics are really a very small minority in our culture.  I just don't think a theocracy benefits people of faith either (as many religious denominations know well), unless they are members of the current faith in power.  Ray

http://www.pfaith.org/list.php