Hi,  I'm Kelly G, retired Structural Aircraft Designer.
Diagnosed with Adult Parkinson's in April 2005 after being treated for Essential Tremour five years.  Found PARKINSN site by searching for a Support Group. Know the scientific approach of this disease, but still trying to understand the emotions and frustrations of "having" it.  Although am interested in all aspects of this disease, have one specific question: "why do I have terrible nausea when doctor upgraded 0.25mg (1.25 /day) to 0.50mg? (total 1.5mg/day)
What to do about nausea?  Returned to  5 tabs of .25mg/day and added one
PARCOPA in morning. Any ideas?