please, please remove my father's name from this exchange group's e-mail
list. i have already sent two e-mails requesting that you remove him, as he
passed away almost two months ago. thanks.

elevated to Secretary of State in Bush's first term.

> But who could expect Americans to remember who was Secretary of State 2
years ago??  Powell is probably glad he was left out of this fakery.

mailto:[log in to unmask]