Joan Snyder, I am always overwhelmed with your wonderful speeches, ability
to reach all the people everywhere.  I love you and will always carry your
face in my dealings with this disease and Brig.  You are such as  inspiration to
our community that I am in awe of your ability.  Stay safe  and I will give
you a call.  Brig is temporarily in a skilled nursing  facility until he can get
stronger and I can try to bring him home.  His  confusion is very apparent at
night(sundowners), but I can handle that.
Love you much.( in all my years, never met a Parkinson's person I didn't
like or love.)
Stay the course.
Gerry

"Do something  good for someone you like least, today."
St. Anthony of  Padua