David  Aspirin is wonderful, but it eats the walls of the stomach.  I
have a friend that used to take 6-10 aspirin a day and then had emergency
surgery.  My neurologist says no to aspirin and take Tylenol or Advil
instead.  Just plain iburprofen is good too.  Aspirin did nothing when I
had a hematoma and I took extra strength Tylenol.  I take a regular
aspirin when I can't sleep.  It helps to know that I am not alone with
pain.  How long have you lived with PD?