Hi Debbie-the compulsive thing, at least in terms of
gambling, is a crock, in my opinion. If u r interested
in hearing why i think that, i would be happy to tell
you off list, as folks here have heard it already.
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I have been on mirapex now for 9 months.  I hope
this compulsive disorder
> with different things does not happen to me, I s
this true with everyone on this
> drug?  I handle the money but I am not a spend
thrift and do not drink, as my