-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Ting YJ
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 10:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Rasageline -- please help !!

Hello,

     May someone help me ??

     The Rasageline(Azilect) is not available in my country. But, my
relative live in US. May I have my relative to buy the Rasageline in US
without prescription ?   How?  and   Where?

     If above way is blocked, any other alternative ??

  Regards.
Ting.

 您的生活即時通 - 溝通、娛樂、生活、工作一次搞定!

 http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/