-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bill Lawless
Sent: Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AMANTIDINE?

It took my use of Sinemet to new level, down, a little. In fact with the
use of the Amantadine I believe my symptoms went back to the condition
of at least a year. I am now aware that you can have too much sinemet. I
now have added Artane to the mix and cut the use of Sinemet to half the
previous level.. From four 50/200 CR to 1/2 tablet four times a day.

Regards, Bill Lawless