Theresa,    Do you have Parkinson's disease?  OR....... any other
medical nasty that Stem Cell Research   may bring a cure?   Do you have
a child,  a kind and wonderful son or daughter that was killed in Iraq?
Could you tell me WHAT?  wonderful ''things'' that has been accomplished
by  the President  of our United States?

My opinion of Bush (yes, President Bush)  is that he is a sorry excuse
of a man.  He had in his hands  >every man's, woman's and child's  hope
for the  future  for a cure.   And what did he do!?  I am a Christian,
I am Catholic,  I believe in God.  But that  Christmas story  about the
''Misfit Island with it's broken  toys and  oddly put together ones'' is
beginning to sound like Earth.

A person that speaks out and express their opinion  has that American
right.
To me,  Theresa,  your reply  sounded  personal  in your defence of a
man that doesn't seem to like mankind.

Claire