And just when have you, Theresa Rehtom, ever contributed anything of a
positive nature or posted Parkinson's related material to this list?
In my experience, when I see your name on my incoming mail column, I
expect to see a complaint about an opinion expressed by someone else.

In your own words, "Your post (on September 13) has nothing remotely to
do with Parkinson's or furthering the agenda of a cure."

NKPorter